Dec 27, 2009

Saying Goodbye



The holidays are finally over and it's just about time to hit the road. The fall and early winter have been absolutely great. I have spent a ton of time with family and friends. I've been to plenty of parties, and have slacked off as much as possible with my training. I know my training for the next 10 months will be demanding, so I am happy that I have been able to take some time to recharge the batteries. I will always think fondly of the people I have grow to love in Cleveland. This place will always be my home and I will always be back. I have realized how lucky I have been to have some many good friends here. Their support is wonderful. I'm especially thankful for the ones who pick me up when I'm down, literally or figuratively. However, the next phase of my life will depend on how well I can pick myself up.


I hope that all of my friends in Cleveland will stay in touch. I'll be back someday. I may just be visiting, but we'll have plenty of time to throw back a few beers.




I love everyone very much and can't wait to show everyone what I can do.

1 comment:

  1. I love that there is finally a picture of your beloved sister on here...even though i look like a total ass face in it...love you & good luck! i'll miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete